Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Member Spotlight: Ashley Goode

Ashley Goode
Jamail & Smith Construction

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I work at Jamail & Smith Construction as a Marketing Coordinator. Jamail & Smith Construction is a general contractor specializing in job order contracting, senior living and commercial & retail construction.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
I was born in Austin, but lived in Marble Falls for most of grade school. I received my Bachelor of Arts in public relations from Texas Tech University in 2008, and I am currently working toward my master’s degree in mass communications at Texas State University.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I enjoy running, playing piano, baking anything I can think of…and sleeping. I don’t get much sleep with a full-time job and grad school!

How long have you been a member of SMPS?
I’m a brand new member!

What do you see as the benefits of your experience with the SMPS?
I view SMPS as a way to network with other marketing professionals in Austin and hopefully develop lasting relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment