Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Member Spotlight: Will Wheeler


Will Wheeler
Gray & Associates

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I work at Gray & Associates.  Gray & Associates is a land development-focused civil engineering firm with 22-yrs of history in Central TexasMy position is Director of Operations and Marketing.

Where is your hometown?  Where did you go to school?
I was born and raised in Newport Beach, California.  I graduated from Newport Harbor High School and obtained a BS in Civil Engineering from California State University Pomona.  I met my wife (Lori) of 29-yrs at college.  We have two grown daughters, one a CPA in Austin, the other in grad school in San Diego.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies? 
Hobbies include:
  • Hiking with my wife and two dogs.
  • Backpacking and Mountain Climbing
  • Fly Fishing
  • Golfing
  • Finding new Austin Restaurants
What prompted you to join SMPS Austin?
From a personal standpoint I joined SMPS to get to know more people in Austin.   From a business perspective SMPS is a good place to network within our industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment