Monday, August 26, 2013

New Member Spotlight: Amy Hageman


Amy Hageman
Big Red Dog Engineering

Amy Hageman is the glue that holds Big Red Dog together. She directs administrative functions and supports teams dedicated to marketing outreach, business development and media relations. She also maintains and develops client relationships to ensure the people we do business with are satisfied with our services. Mrs. Hageman grew up in both Houston and Dripping Springs, and made the final move to the Austin area when she attended St. Edward's University for a degree in Business Administration. When not working, Amy spends her time hunting and fishing with her husband and two dogs, and traveling the states to compete in marathons and triathlons.

"SMPS was introduced to me by a coworker and after attending one event and meeting great people, I knew it would an organization that would be beneficial to my personal growth as well as a wonderful resource to help me gain skills that would prove to be valuable for my employer.

I hope to gain lasting relationships with people in the industry. I also hope the program will continue to have informational events that cover a wide range of topics that related directly and indirectly to marketing professionals." - Amy Hageman

No comments:

Post a Comment