Monday, January 21, 2013

New Member Spotlight: Jennifer Morton, LEED AP BD+C

Jennifer Morton
The Brandt Companies, LLC

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I work at The Brandt Companies, LLC. as a Business Development Account Manager.  I am a LEED AP BD+C. We are celebrating 60 years in business this year.  We are a commercial and industrial design/build MEP contractor.
           
Where is your hometown?  Where did you go to school?
My hometown is Louisville, KY.  I graduated from Southwest Texas State University with a BA in Interpersonal Communication

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I really like sports, especially Football and Hockey.  I like to travel and spend time with my family and friends. 
  
What prompted you to join SMPS Austin? 
Several of my industry colleges are members of SMPS, including some of my coworkers located in different offices throughout Texas. The organization has an excellent reputation and I want to be a part of it and contribute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment