Monday, January 21, 2013

New Member Spotlight: Todd Bonner

Todd Bonner
EN Inc.

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I currently work as the Marketing Manager at EN Incorporated, where we provide MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) consulting engineering services to owners and architects.  EN has been specializing in Multifamily and Mixed Use MEP project design since 1994.

Where is your hometown?  Where did you go to school?
I grew up in Washington State and graduated from Kelso High School (Kelso, Washington) in 1993.  I am close to graduating from the University of Phoenix (Austin Campus) with my Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
Oddly enough, I truly enjoy reading about many topics related to marketing in my free time.  Marketing gets my brain spinning and my blood pumping, especially that huge and wide open frontier of social media and online marketing in general.

Aside from marketing, I love to play table tennis (I could literally play for hours at a time) and tennis.
  
What prompted you to join SMPS Austin? 
I was first exposed to SMPS Austin just a few months ago and immediately saw the potential value of establishing connections within the group to expand my career knowledge and opportunities and share what I have learned with others.  I hope to meet many good folks as an SMPS member and bring value to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment