Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Member Spotlight: Jennifer Heitler

Jennifer Heitler
Cosential

Where do you work and what's your position? Brief description of company.
I am the Director of Marketing for Cosential, a cloud-based CRM solution built specifically for the A/E/C industry. Cosential is a powerful and easy-to-use CRM, sales force automation, and proposal automation system that helps you manage an unlimited amount of information about companies, contacts, opportunities, projects, personnel, tasks, and firm knowledge throughout a project's entire life cycle.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
I grew up in Manhattan, went to college at Washington University in St. Louis, and then lived in Los Angeles until September 2010 when I decided to take a leap of faith and move to Austin.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I have two girls (7 and 4) and most of my free time is spent biking, swimming, and playing with them. I'm a huge fan of new technology, social media, scrabble, and great sales. I'm all about a fun game night. Bring it!

How long have you been a member of SMPS?
I just joined.

What do you see as the benefits of your experience with the SMPS?
Before moving to Austin, I was in television and film production. When I entered the A/E/C industry, it was a huge transition, but the friends I made over the last year at SMPS mixers and conferences have made the experience beyond rewarding. I look forward to giving back.

No comments:

Post a Comment