Monday, April 9, 2012

New Member Spotlight: Alex Murphy

Alex Murphy
Freese and Nichols, Inc.

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I work at Freese and Nichols, Inc., a mid-size multi-discipline engineering firm based in Fort Worth. I’m a Marketing Coordinator in our Austin office.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
I was born and raised in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. I went to the University of North Texas in Denton where I studied journalism.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I like all forms of shopping (except for groceries), perusing local antique stores, watching movies (whenever they hit Redbox), reading books but more often magazines, decorating my apartment and getting outdoors to see the beautiful city.

How long have you been a member of SMPS?
I recently joined in March of 2012.

What do you see as the benefits of your experience with the SMPS?
It will keep me connected with other professionals in my industry and help me stay up-to-date with issues and trends that might affect my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment