Monday, April 9, 2012

New Member Spotlight: Lyndsay Maclin

Lyndsay Maclin
Harvey-Cleary Builders

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
I work at Harvey-Cleary Builders, which is a general contracting company that is based out of Houston. It was first established 54 years ago by David Harvey, Senior. We specialize in building renovations, corporate interiors, retail, commercial office buildings, tiltwall construction, hospitality/multifamily, parking garages, laboratories, warehouse/industrial, and government/institutions. We view ourselves as the clients’ Agent, acting on their behalf and developing a trusting relationship.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
I am from Arlington, TX. I attended the University of Texas at Austin and graduated August 2011.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I like to oil paint and read in my free time.

How long have you been a member of SMPS?
I have been a member of SMPS for 2 months now.

What do you see as the benefits of your experience with the SMPS?
It is a great networking opportunity. I can talk to others that are in the same position that I am in and get their insight and opinion on challenges that I am having, or help them with challenges that they have that I may have already had to cope with in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment