Monday, May 20, 2013

New Member Spotlight: Debby McCarty

Debby McCarty
Jose I Guerra, Inc.

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
Jose I Guerra, Inc., Director of Business Development and Marketing

Established in 1973, Jose I. Guerra, Inc., is a full-service, multi-discipline consulting engineering firm, located in Austin, Texas. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering services to both private and public sector clients throughout the state of Texas.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
Palo Alto California is my hometown. I have been in the Austin area since August 2011 and attended FIDM in San Francisco.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
Golfing, baking, ccreating Shutterfly photo albums, home décor, gardening

What promped you to join SMPS Austin?
One of my goals in my new position with Guerra is create an effective and strategic marketing plan that will support and assist with our revenue growth plan. In order to do that I need to increase my knowledge in marketing trends as well as continue my education in the marketing field.

No comments:

Post a Comment