Monday, May 20, 2013

New Member Spotlight: John Dunn

John Dunn
Joeris General Contractors, Ltd

Where do you work and what’s your position? Brief Description of company.
Joeris General Contractors, Ltd. – Austin
I am a Project Executive, working on business development in the Austin area which will also encompass pre-construction services and marketing for commercial construction projects.

Where is your hometown? Where did you go to school?
I grew up in Greeley, Colorado but have lived in Cedar Park, Texas since 1984. I graduated from Colorado State University.

What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
Enjoy family time, traveling, wine and riding my motorcycle around the hill country.

What prompted you to join SMPS Austin
I’ve been a member for some time at my past company and wanted an organization that networks and grows the membership attendance with meaningful subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment